• In the Spotlight:

weird question

ok so i was ttc for about 5 months now and it just havent been working well me and my husband just decided to let what happens to happen well those 5 months i wanted to lose weight and never really tried because every month i thought it was the month and never was well now i just started dieting and exercising and started some hydroxycut and was wondering if i do end up pregnant in the near future if it will hurt the baby even though i didnt know??thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would say its probably best to not take them if your trying to get pregnant. Because you just never know with those kind of pills what the side effects to the baby could be.
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 11:20 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Usually something before 4 weeks (when most people find out) won't affect the baby. But it's better to be safe than sorry. So I would either stop ttc or quit taking the pills.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 11:35 PM on Jan. 30, 2009