Is it possible that i am pregnant?

When i last made love it was not during my "fertile" time zone...and i had my period that was immediate after the sex...but this month i just had a little bit of blood and it was more brown...and then it quit, i took a test but it was negative. with my first son i had my period 2 months after i got pregnant and i took 3 tests that were all negative...i was 11 weeks along when the doctor confirmed it. is it possible that this could be happening again?

momand17

Asked by momand17 at 11:08 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would say if it happened before it can easily happen again. Do you have any other signs that you may be pregnant? I would go to the doctor to confirm it, they can always do a blood test to be sure.
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 11:19 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• well for the past three weeks ive been just "feeling" pregnant if that makes sesnse. my breasts seem slightly more sensitive and im going to the bathroom at least twice as often as usual. no morning sickness or nausia though. i would only be 6 weeks if i am pregnant.
    momand17

Answer by momand17 at 11:23 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• It sounds like you could be pregnant! I think you should go have your blood work done.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 11:30 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Call your doctor if you are unsure! You cant really trusts test 100%! Good luck
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 12:44 AM on Jan. 31, 2009