Do you really know your dh/so?

Sometimes I just feel like I really don't know my dh! And we've been married for 7 almost 8 yrs! Does anyone else ever feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Ya and we've been together almost 6 yrs. I hate it but hey not much more I can do about it I guess.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 11:11 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Yep, and I've got 14 years under my belt. You will never truely know a person because people are always changing some for the best....some for the worse!
    NiHao

Answer by NiHao at 11:20 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• i been married 15 yrs and i know what my hubby is thinking or when he does his eye movement, i can even finish his setence, then sometimes he would be wishing that he did grab like a cd which i know he would be kicking himself for a whole thats when i get it cause he would whine about it ..
    Anonymous

• well i truly believe you never truly know anyone cause they can keep secrets to themselves like i have. although with me and my husband we are so much alike that we think the same thing, feel the same thing about things and we say the same thing at the same time and think the same thing at the same time. if i text him he was just texting me sometimes even about the same thing. i was in the shower the other night and i was thinking that i should think of something i need or want and see if he would come up asking what i needed. since it seems we have the same mind. i didn't do it but maybe i should of. i think i know him. he is just like me.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:30 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• i've been married for 6 years and i feel the opposite, like my dh has no idea who i am, just this person that he wants me to be
    Anonymous

• I dont really feel the same but I know alot of people that have felt this way. Im always learning new things about my husband. I mean Ive know him for almost 8 years, married almost a year and I learn something new all the time. If you think that its something that you need to talk to him about then sit him down and talk to him about it. Just say hey Im feeling a little weird. You should always have conversation. Another good idea is to ask him everyday if theres anything new with him. Maybe not everyday but 2 times a week or something like that. Hope all works out.
    Anonymous

• I am gonna answer this from "the other womans" perspective. Woman take men for granted. They expect them to be there no matter what. they are cold, withhold sex, and emasculate them constantly. Men were designed to be strong, to be providers, and protect their family. If women do not make their men feel wanted, or needed they are gonna get cheated on...period. This stuff with women making more money, and out in the work force, etc...it is honestly making men feel unworthy... Therefore, when there men find a weak woman who needs them, relies on them, and makes them feel strong,...they will cheat...cuz it makes them feel like a real man again...wake up call ladies...really
    Anonymous

• maybe if our husbands weren't spending our familys money on "the other woman" the wives wouldn't have to work and make more money, or be so tired from it that they don't want to have sex
    Anonymous

• so women aren't supposed to make more money than men? WTH kind of thinking is that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• my SO never even asks me questions to learn about me. I honestly can't really stand him anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Jan. 31, 2009