RE: What Do You Think About This? Give me Some Advice

My baby' s father and met him in the club and everything was cool. Then, when I became pregnant everything started going crazy. He wanted me to abort the baby because of his financial situation. He has a daughter and son who live an hour away. He use to go to doctors appointments with me but he doesn't anymore. I feel like he has not been supportive throughout my pregnancy. All he wants to do is go clubbing and stay out all night and then comeover to my place afterwards. He doesn't spend much time with me and I see him whenever he comes from the club. When he visits his kids, I feel like he is still sleeping with their mother or some other girl. I also don't know where he stays he says when he visits his kids. He tells me he is going to call back and he doesn't call when he says he is and anything that involves us doing something he is never on time or he says something came up. Yet and still he says he loves me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Girl, you know he's a dog. Get him outta' your life now or it will be harder later. You deserve way better that that kind of treatment. No respect. He obviously doesn't care about you. I know it hurts to be told that, but come on, do you really want to spend your time being played like that? You're not a Holiday Inn - kick him out! Don't let him use you, be stronger, be better than that!! Find a good support group for single moms and you'll be doing yourself and your baby a huge justice.
    Anonymous

• Actions speak louder then words.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 11:22 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• let him go. He already has 2 other kids, and is a partier. There isn't any way he's going to outgrow it just because there is a new baby on the way. I'd just look forward to being a single mother for a while, and if issues over custody/money come up, you can deal with those as they come. Personally, I wouldn't mess with some guy who couldn't be there for me during such a wonderful time, and I wouldn't want my child to see me in a relationship with someone like that.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 11:24 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• you DONT need a man like that. trust me your a strong women. and can manage on your own. but dont forget to put him on CHILD SUPPORT> cuz he still needs to pay for his child. and your not alone ok. theres lots of people out there that support you. find someone that will support you the whole way through pregnancy . like a close best friend. or a family member. rember this is your baby. n your baby needs you more..
    Perez18

Answer by Perez18 at 11:37 PM on Jan. 30, 2009