Registering ....

Do you think its a bad idea to register with babysupermall ? I was thinking that way the people can just ship stuff to where i am having the babyshower if they want... What do you think? Everything i like is on there... the bedding and all the gifts i could register for... what do you all think? Did anyone register with them? Or do you have a better idea?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I like babysuper mall too, but I didnt register with them because I didnt think people would actually get it shipped and pay for shipping costs, but if you think your family and friends would then go for it! What you could do is register there and somewhere else. I registered with 3 different stores. Wallmart, Target, and babys r us because I knew some people wouldnt make it out to babys r us so I just registerd with all 3 and they put that on my babyshower invite:)
    Good luck to you!
    Chas21

Answer by Chas21 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I dont see anything wrong with registering there. Some people might not have the access they need to purchase something online though. Maybe pick a few things at a store in your area like babysrus or something that you like or atleast the essentials that you can never have enough of. That way they can still buy you a gift and not feel bad if they cant buy online. But are still going to want to if you only have little things on registry in store.
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 11:27 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I don't see a problem with it. I made a registry at myregistry.com because we're cloth diapering, and I wanted to put cloth diapers from more than one online store on there. We do live a 14 hour drive from family too, so if they just wanted to send something, it's an easier way to do that.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 11:29 PM on Jan. 30, 2009