well.

Ok I was wondering how many of you a vibrater with you hubsand or SO. Lol I have never used one. How do I bring it up to my hubsand? I think it would be a good way to spice things up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Never with him....but when he's deployed...hell all the time!Have a co-ed Passion Party.That way you both can ask ?s.My advice...your 1st 1 shouldn't be that big...it might scare him away from the whole idea.Some think that he are trying to replace them or they aren't good enough for you.My don't care as long as he gets it when he wants it!!
    ArmyWife041408

Answer by ArmyWife041408 at 11:34 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Some think that he are trying to replace them (meant to say..some think that YOU are trying to replace them!!)
    ArmyWife041408

Answer by ArmyWife041408 at 11:35 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Is there a site I can go to, to see what kinds there are? They closed down Percellas (sp).
    Anonymous

• All the time, hubby ordered it when he was away at work,that and a few other things, like rope, lingerie, chinese handcuffs, bras, panties and had them all sent to me lol... I highly recommend a glass one though, they aren't as big and hubby uses it on me, its fun and it does spice it up,lol
    Anonymous

• Adameve.com
    Anonymous

• Oh heck yeah! He uses it on me. Totally spiced things up!!
    Anonymous

• Lol how do I bring it up to him? Or should I just buy one and suprise him on Valentines Day?
    Anonymous

• Never have..at all. I've never even owned one.
    Anonymous

• I would talk to him about it first, if he's into it then I would sit his butt down and look at adameve.com together.. Get the kiddies to bed, and have some fun with it,lol
    Anonymous

• Hubby and I have a whole drawer full that we play with.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jan. 31, 2009