PINK EYE

I was looking at my eye and its a blood red at the very top its not very large. I never seen this when my kids have had pink eye. Should I go see the doctor?
I know dumb question, never had pink eye has an adult or even as a teen so I don't know if this is normal for some people.

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 12:05 PM on Jun. 18, 2012 in Health

• Similisan,, is the name,, I think the redness is pretty normal! Good luck,, I know it is miserable!!!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:26 PM on Jun. 18, 2012

• Doesn't sound like pinkeye to me. Have you done a google search or just call the doctor.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:07 PM on Jun. 18, 2012

• Usually pink eye has drainage with it,, did you wake up this morning with your eye matted shut? I would try some drops and see if it clears up,, CVS sells a homeopathic pink eye medication that will not harm you if you don't have pink eye. If there is no itching, or drainage, most likely allergies,, but as I said the drops would make that feel better too!
    BTW--a couple of weeks ago, I had a terrible cold that settled in my eyes,, the drops helped alot!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:09 PM on Jun. 18, 2012

• Do you have Walgreens or even Wal-mart,, hang on,, I am going to find the bottle, and I will tell you the brand :)
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:23 PM on Jun. 18, 2012

• I had every sign of pink eye till this point
    eye pain, swelling, itching, redness, discharge, usually thick and yellow or greenish in color,
    LostSoul88

Comment by LostSoul88 (original poster) at 12:10 PM on Jun. 18, 2012

• I dont have a CVS in my state, another store had it here and I kept looking for it on Saturday but guess they removed it fro the shelves
    LostSoul88

Comment by LostSoul88 (original poster) at 12:21 PM on Jun. 18, 2012

• I should add I KNOW I have pink eye I have antibiotics for it. My questions is is that red spot normal?
    LostSoul88

Comment by LostSoul88 (original poster) at 12:25 PM on Jun. 18, 2012