need to get out of my house but cant get a hold of any friends and it is almost 10:00 pm here

i have had a really crappy day
im 37 weeks pregnant my whole body is sore
and my dad is bitching that the house is not clean i try to clean it spotless
everyday but no one else ever help
iv bee nstuck aournd my family for like 2 months strate and i need to get out
i cant find any one to pick me up and its to late for me to be walking any where
any advice
plz no bashing i still live at home cuz im only 17

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I hate to say this, but get used to it. Your friends will probably drift further and further away as you get closer to having your baby, and especially when you have him/her. Its just really tough for some reason for people w/o kids to be friends with people who have them. Especially at your age hun. (believe me i KNOW) Anyway, maybe take up a hobby like learn how to make a cute blanket for your baby or find an active chat in one of these groups? Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! And dont feel to bad about your friends they just dont understand. Maybe if you are going stir crazy try going for walks in the morning to get out of the house? Sorry you are so bored!
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 11:41 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• yeah ... your friends are probably going to drift farther and farther away... im 20 and majority of mine did... its just that your going to have a baby and if they around your age.. they wont have much in common with you and your priorities are going to be much different.

yeah try going for a walk or something :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:45 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• i had my first at 20..im now 24..i have like 5 friends left.. they're all gonna drift..but you'll make new mommy friends that you'll have more in common with!! since you're 17 and still live at home, you're just gonna have to deal with it..you're still their minor daughter. gl..i know how crazy you're going.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:40 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• welcome too the world of growing up it bites trust me and it gets no better the older you get be thankful they let you stay there try going in too your room and writing in a book about what you are feeling or something too let steam out
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jan. 31, 2009