Any Moms or Grandmother's live in Del Rio, TX. ????????

Just in case you have no idea where Del Rio is, it's about 150 miles west of San Antonio along the Mexican border. I just moved here from Las Vegas, NV & want to try and make friends. There is a bit of a communication barrier, seeing as Del Rio is about 83% Hispanic & I don't speak a lick of Spanish. I like meeting all kinds of people, so when it comes to Nationality, Race or Sexuality I consider myself blind to all that, because it just doesn't matter to me. I don't work outside the home, no kids in school & I don't do the church thing, so any ideas where I could possibly make some friends would be great.

LUVMYGRANDBABYS

Asked by LUVMYGRANDBABYS at 11:39 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm sorry, I don't, but I just had to comment on your avatar (picture). I love it!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:01 AM on Jan. 31, 2009