• In the Spotlight:

Is

love even real?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes of course love is real, and once you find it, its like no feeling youve ever felt before. :)
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 11:51 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Sometimes...and sometimes infatuation is disguised by love...ewwww...same boat ur in...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I think that it is. Alot of people that have been screwed over by someone or a number of people dont believe in it anymore. That just means that you havent found the right person for you. I was like that for years until I opened my eyes and realized that my best friend was the person I was going to spend the rest of my life with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I believe in love. I remember when I met my husband. It was funny b/c I had said that's it I'm done guys aren't worth it anymore. I had just stopped looking. I met my hubby and we had become friends and we were having the time of our lives. Without even realizing it I had fallen head over heals for my best friend. (The funny thing is I told him that there was no way I would date him b/c he wasn't my type). I just now think that actual love will usually find you when you least expect it (when you're not looking). I dont' know what I would do without him b/c he's my supporter and my wall for when things start getting rough.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:58 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Love is very real. It is not always easy! Not even always returned! We've all had someone you thought would be around forever leave. Your left with a wounded soul. You find yourself wondering well what your asking! Time numbs or lessens but if you truly loved it never completely goes away. Some have that ghost of lovers past or good friend that haunts them from time to time! I have triggers for past relationships as well as friends I'm no longer in contact with. That doesn't mean you cannot love again or just as deeply. Love in general is a feeling of attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend. If your speaking of a "special someone" that takes work. True love well Alicia Keys Fallin' says it perfectly for me. That's pretty much the love I feel for my husband on any given day.
    mama_lou

Answer by mama_lou at 10:17 AM on Jan. 31, 2009