What is the craziest thing that ever happened to you ?

jossstone1969

Asked by jossstone1969 at 5:03 PM on Jun. 18, 2012 in Relationships

• Good crazy here. I married my DH after only knowing him for only 4 months. Good thing is we have been married 23 years. So it came out ok.

Answer by louise2 at 9:37 PM on Jun. 18, 2012

• Since this is posted in relationships- I'll assume you mean in my relationship. It would have to be on our honeymoon- we did some pretty cool firsts. Our 1st time on a jet ski, our 1st time parasailing & our 1st time swimming w/ dolphins (incl. a baby dolphin) Guess those are more cool than crazy. It's the best I have. :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:26 PM on Jun. 18, 2012

• And fell off a cliff... and when i went night swimming at the beach a a baby seal came on shore right next to me.
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 6:08 PM on Jun. 18, 2012

• The craziest normally goes into the dumbest and that would be when ever i use to get shit faced drunk.. fell off a stage.
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 5:30 PM on Jun. 18, 2012

• Um, that would probably be my most recent drunken night a couple months ago. We went to bar row with some of DH's work buddies for a birthday celebration and I got smashed. Did some flashing (in the bar), grabbing random boobs, peed on the side of the road, broke my shoe, slapped cars with the broken shoe. Yeah, it was an interesting night.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 6:02 PM on Jun. 18, 2012

• awe, nice.
    jossstone1969

Comment by jossstone1969 (original poster) at 5:29 PM on Jun. 18, 2012

• I ordered MY STEAK MEDIUM RARE, AND IT WAS SO BLOODY.....WHEN I MEANT TO ORDERED "WELL DONE"
    I ended sending my steak back to the cook 3 times, it was crazy because IT WAS MY MISTAKE!
    Monsita

Answer by Monsita at 9:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2012