STRESSED!!

I dont know what is up with me lately (the past few months) I just have been very stressed and on edge, like if any other thing happens it puts me over the edge and I just wanna rip my hair out. I dont know what it is. I have a lot of time at home to relax and spend time with my FH and daughter. But for some reason this isnt enough. I just feel like my emotions are all over the place sometimes, like Im feeling good then like i said something little sets me off.. any suggestions?

(and ps i dont have health insurance to see a dr.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Health

• I am a VERY strong believer in natural medicine, so here are a couple things I recommend to try first (before you resort to seeing a doctor).

1. Get outside--sunshine stimulates your body to produce Vitamin D, which is critical for your brain to be "happy". It only takes 15 minutes of sun exposure every day for your body to make as much as it needs, and if you turn that into a short walk, you will get some exercise in as well!

2. Take a break from your family--as much as we love them, its important to take a break once in a while and get some time just for YOU. Take an extra long shower, or go window shop at the mall, or read a book, or whatever, just make the effort to get some alone time once or twice a week.

3. Try to eat healthier, fresher foods. I can feel the "ickiness" in my body when I eat fast food for a couple days in a row, and after having some fruit or home-made food, I feel LOTS better.

Good luck!
    littlejreece

Answer by littlejreece at 1:34 AM on Jan. 31, 2009