am i the only one who uses sex?

i found that when i am happy i want to have sex when i'm not happy i just can't be close to him to have it. so i found something that helps me get my way which my husband doesn't seem to complain about. here it is, when i want something and my hubby doesn't feel like doing, i.e. special plans etc i say i guess i won't be doing something either. he knows exactly what i mean. it's not like i hold it over his head cause i do give him sex on a regular basis it's just my way of saying i won't be happy enough to give you sex if you hurt my feelings which most men don't want to do.they want to make you happy . this way he gets what he wants and i get what i want. so am i wrong? do others do this? it's a great system that we both accept and works for us. we have sex like 4+ more times a wk. he actually gets more sex then i care to give but he truly does things to make me happy. no bashing please he knows what i do...he responds is all

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 12:03 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• am i the only one who uses sex? I personally do not, but, you aren't the only one I am sure.The thing about this question is at least you are honest about what you do and if it makes you and your husband happy,thats all that counts.Maybe some will read it wrong, and say a lot of negative stuff, but, I see a lot of laughter about this between you and your husband.Who cares what others think?

Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:37 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• i think thats messed up.... in my personal opinion...

he should do that to you sometimes...
    i wonder what you would think or feel.

not being mean, just curious.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:05 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• i think if you want to keep your man you wont do that anymore the one thing bout guys is they dont get it in one place then they find it in another
    ScootNPoot

Answer by ScootNPoot at 12:08 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• you need help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• i do it too. it's hard to have sex when you're upset. nothing wrong with being open about.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 12:20 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• im not talking about having sex while your upset if there is something that needs to be worked out them do and then DO IT.... but if you tell your man Im not going to have sex with you unless you do this for me or get that for me then watch out. sex isn't a baragining tool its an act of love and attraction
    ScootNPoot

Answer by ScootNPoot at 12:25 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• i agree when my SO is being an ass im just not attracted to him and it turnes me off!! But i would never use sex as a bargining tactic i agree with the PP its a little messed up!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:25 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• yea sex isn't a bartering tool IMO that's kind of messed up.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 1:06 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I need sex as much as he does so no I don't use it as a tool.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:08 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• No. You are using sex as a way to manipulate him.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 2:10 AM on Jan. 31, 2009