I need help, im not sure what to do

I had my shower on sunday, and im not sure what to write on the Thank You cards.

i dont know how to word them or anything...
we did have a list of who got us what, but my mom accidentally threw it away when they were cleaning up :( We dug through the trash too to find it lol but didnt :( ...

any help on how to word them?

Thanks!

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:03 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just do a generic Thank you for your love and support
    ScootNPoot

Answer by ScootNPoot at 12:09 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• You could say something like "Thank you so much for celebrating with us the upcoming birth of our child. Your gifts were so thoughtful and appreciated"
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 12:46 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Be specific in the ones you can remember (few, I'm sure), saying how you plan to use the gifts. I agree with MyMayBaby's suggestion, something general like that, saying how good it was to see them and how much you appreciated their gift.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:07 AM on Jan. 31, 2009