Tummy question.

This may sound odd, but I have noticed after my son eats and sometimes for a while after it looks like the left side of his tummy bulges out more than the right side. Could this just be caused from a full belly? I have only noticed it after he has a bottle.

ashtonjames

Asked by ashtonjames at 12:05 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• is it the lower stomach?
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:07 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I would say it's probably a full tummy. his stomach is on the upper left side.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:11 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• um I think its the lower part of his stomach.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 12:14 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• the only thing i can think of, that I know bulges, especially lower abdomen, would be a hernia...but, i would just ask your pediatrician to look at him. ..because I don't know what would cause it after a feeding...??/ Sorry, can't help. Just take him to the doctors.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:16 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• He was just evaluated at his checkup on wednesday and the doc said that he is in great health and that he had no concerens. I just wasnt sure if it would be from a full tummy, or if anyone else had ever noticed it on their baby.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 12:24 AM on Jan. 31, 2009