Can you believe what I heard the other day?

Ok so I was at Wal-Mart with the family and my seven year old had to go to the bathroom. He was walking in the bathroom when a lady walked up and yelled into the bathroom"boy you better come out of there!" Then she looked at me an laughed and shook her head, so this little boy comes out he is about four or five and she says to him "come on!" then as they are walking away she says "Quit jacking off in there!" to her four or five year old. There was a lady sitting on a bench not that far away and we looked at each other with this shocked look. I couldn't believe it untill yesterday I didn't believe some of the posts I saw on here about what moms say to their kids or other kids 'cause I had never experienced it, but now sheesh maybe you guys aren't making it up.

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 12:05 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ...because im a young mom and i like to pretend that im funny? geez. it sounds like something my friend jennie would have said and shes younger than me..i was wasnt bashing young moms i making fun of myself.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:25 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Ok whats the question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• It is in the title read it again and then answer.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 12:11 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• That is pretty shocking but maybe the parent wasn't talking about "jacking off" as sexual. Alot of people here use that word to refer to as messing around and goofing off. But ya I think I would of been shocked too!
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 12:12 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Yeah I think the sexual thing is what she meant just because she was talking so loud. She wanted the people around to hear ya know like people do when they think they are being funny?
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 12:15 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I can believe it!! Some people just have trash mouths and trashy ways. To say that to a child that young is not even cute or funny.
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 12:37 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• was she a young mom? because young moms like to pretend they're funny :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:15 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• for your information ALICIATRON i an a young mom (19 with 2 kids) and i find nothing about that to be funny.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I am a young mom and I do not think that is funny, old hags piss me off talking about us young moms!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• aliciatron, i went to your page and you are 21 and you said "ps i dont act like im 12". ok, well good for you, but as for you bashing "young moms" most people would consider you a young mom and by you stating that you dont act like your 12, well why do you feel the need to say that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Jan. 31, 2009