How can I get the excitement back in my sex life?

I have a 2 month old, and my bf and I work fulltime. And it seems like when Im in the mood hes too tired, or vis versa. And on our days off they consist of laundry and cleaning and visiting family, and so on. So when we do get to have sex its always the same boring routine and very quick. Any suggstions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• maybe use a vibrater and give him head or a hand job in between days you dont have sex so it will last longer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Once a week just do the basic things around the house....so you can save energy....... then come nighttime when the baby is asleep....slip into something sexy, and have a little romp in the bed with your man!!! Maybe go to a Sex Toy shop and buy some creams that will help him maintain a little longer. You REALLY need to take time out to love your DH, and vice versa. It keeps your marriage and bond strong!! Good luck!
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 12:35 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• slleeeppp more men look beter when they are sleeping hehheheheh sorry awake for three days ehehheh but he is like a SNoring bear
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 12:39 AM on Jan. 31, 2009