How can I get the excitement back in my sex life?

I have a 2 month old, and my bf and I work fulltime. And it seems like when Im in the mood hes too tired, or vis versa. And on our days off they consist of laundry and cleaning and visiting family, and so on. So when we do get to have sex its always the same boring routine and very quick. Any suggstions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Put on some sexy lingerie one night before bed. I promise, he won't be too tired if you just won't take no for an answer! lol It's hard to keep things exciting when you get stuck in a rut. Send him flirty text messages throughout the day, when you're both at work. Every once in a while, it's perfectly okay to let grandparents or someone trustworthy keep the baby for a couple of hours so that the two of you can go out to dinner & have some reconnection time. Good luck!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 12:24 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Idk about the lingerie just yet. I haven't lost all of my baby weight yet and I have like no confidence in my body and feel like my stomach looks discusting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• When you figure it out, let me know!! LOL! My SO is always ready and I am always dead tired. I breastfeed and baby isn't sleeping at night yet.
    Jeckers

Answer by Jeckers at 1:31 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• ivillage.com has some awesome suggestions! check that out!
    MommyToJessica

Answer by MommyToJessica at 12:14 PM on Jan. 31, 2009