Washing Baby Legs

How do you wash yours? They recommend hand wash and flat dry, but I want to know what will happen if I machine wash and dry.

ReachtotheStars

Asked by ReachtotheStars at 12:23 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in General Parenting

• I wash my daughter's BabyLegs in the washer and dry them in the machine, with all her other clothes...they've been washed/dried a million times and they're fine!!
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 7:12 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• what are those? haha i thought it was asking about your childs legsand you were putting them in a washing machine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Lol! Me too! I thought to myself..."how the heck does she wash the rest of the baby??"

LMAO!
    lilpunk77

Answer by lilpunk77 at 1:09 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• lol i thought the same
    CaydenTaylor

Answer by CaydenTaylor at 1:48 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• LOL..that makes 4!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:54 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Me too! I was going to answer "the same way I was the rest of the baby." LOL
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:09 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• ummmm I use baby leg warmers (but ones that I make myself). I don't know what kind of fabric the ones you have are made of, but if they're cotton I really don't see the harm with throwing them in the dryer.

I line dry everything though . . . why not just hang them up just in case? They should dry over night
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 8:44 AM on Jan. 31, 2009