Should i be worried?

Im 8 1/2 weeks and have a sore throat and a cold. i dont know if this will develop into something more cause its going around but im fearful for this to affect my pregnancy because i havent got to the 12 week mark.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it should be okay but if you really are concerned talk to your doctor about it.. we are not doctors and that is something for them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• You are probably going to be just fine. Colds and sore throats shouldn't be a threat to your pregnancy. Ask your pharmacist about safe over the counter medicince. Ziacam is good for stopping a cold if taken early.
    Lisahi

Answer by Lisahi at 12:27 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• IT WONT AFFECT THE BABY....I GOT SICK WIT MY 2ND CHILD BUT SHE TURNED OUT FINE NOTHING WRONG INSIDE THE WOUND...YOU'LL BE JUST FINE....AND CONGRATS ON THE BABY
    bossrenee

Answer by bossrenee at 12:28 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• You should be fine. I ended up having a lot of colds while I was pregnant. When it got to be really bad I would just call my doc and they would give me a perscription that was safe to take while pregnant since there is very little over the counter stuff that is safe. And my son is perfect.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Jan. 31, 2009