sympathy pains?

has one had sympathy pains from someone that was prego?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My DH had ALL of my pains. He threw-up all the time, his back hurt REAL bad, he had all of the cravings and gained more weight than I did when I was pregnant. LOL!!! He was always nauseas, moody, and even cried a couple times which REALLY freaked me out..... LOL
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 12:40 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• My sister just found out that she was pregnant. We are step sisters but I went through all the sickness. I even went to the doctor because I thought I was pregnant. I didnt tell anyone about it till I found out but then when I was on my way home from the doctor I had recieved a text/pic message from my sister's pregnancy test saying that she was pregnant. I was stunned that even step sisters can feel this way! Needless to say I was not pregnant!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• i gotta say i my dh was moody,and crave the same foods i did.he had gain alot of weight to,but he loset his not me..lol
    007wifey

Answer by 007wifey at 12:41 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I actually lactated during the end of my best friends pregnancy. Any time I was around her it would happen and my daughter was 2 1/2 at the time. It was so strange.
    kstap_4

Answer by kstap_4 at 12:46 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• My SO has heartburn and "morning sickness" lol . Its kinda cute. He knows what i'm going through! well... kinda.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 8:41 PM on Jan. 31, 2009