What would you do or say if your son told you he was gay?

Just curious...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• love him anyway, hes my child and be supportive. whether i think it is right or not.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:44 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I wouldn't do anything. I'd tell him that as long as he's happy, then I'm happy for him. I would still love him. He will always be my son, I don't care who he loves, I will still love him! and it makes me sick the number of people who disown their children for being gay!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• MAD I DONT BELIEVEIN THAT WAY OF LIFE
    Anonymous

• I'd love him. I will always. He's my baby boy :-)
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:47 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• It wouldn't be something that I would hope for, but I would still love him and accept him as if he were straight. I love my gay friends, and wouldn't wish any pain or hate from ignorent people on him or any other person who chooses to love a member of the same sex. That is the life style that they choose and are happy with.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 12:49 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Get on my knees and pray pray pray untill sumthing happens
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:51 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• "sumthing" won't ever happen Hinson, sumthing isn't a word...

the -s o m e t h i n g- that would happen is your son would be gay and YOU would need to learn to accept it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• say "huh well that explains all of the decorationg"...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• You may not agree with it but love him for the choices that he wants to make. What would your parents done if you said that you were in love with the same sex person. I know some parents may not agree but I doubt highly someone would push their child away for loving someone else.
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 1:01 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Tell him it doesn't change a thing about who he is or who he "was" even a moment before.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 1:05 AM on Jan. 31, 2009