TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS

MY EX OF MY 1ST CHILD ASHAYIAH.HE HEARD BOUT ME GETTING MARRIED ON V-DAY.SO I COUPLE WEEKS AGO HE TOOK ME TO COURT TO GET FULL CUSTODY OF ASHAYIAH.AFTER ALL THIS TIME,AFTER 4 WHOLE YEARS HE WANNA BE A PART OF HER LIFE.THAT PISSED ME THE HELL OFF.SO WE WENT TO COURT HE SAID I WASN'T BEING A MOTHER TO HIS CHILD AND I WAS NEGLECTING HER.SO I TOLD THE JUDGE THAT HE AIN'T NEVER WANTED TO BE A PART OF HER LIFE FOR 4 YEARS BOUT NOW HE WANTS TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE.I TOLD THE JUDGE HOW THE FATHER OF MY SECOND CHILD IS HIM BUT HE DIDN'T CLAME HER.SO WE DOT THE DNA TEST AND SHE'S HIS.SO NOW HE TRYING TO GET CUSTODY OF BOTH KIDS.AND ITS STRESSING ME OUT.I TWIN BOYS AND A SOON TO BE HUSBAND.ITS TO MUCH FOR ME.I DON'T KNO WHAT I SHOULD DO.SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

bossrenee

Asked by bossrenee at 12:49 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im sorry i dont have the best advice for you, but i hope it all works out best!! good luck keep your chin up and smile!! kay :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:51 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• OK I tried to read all of that but it's extremely difficult since you wrote in CAPS.... not to be rude but could you possibly type it normal with proper capital letters and punctuation so that it's readable...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• i too am having a hard time reading your question(not due to CAPS)
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:34 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I didnt understand your comments, is the first father the father also of your twin babies? How can the first father try and get custody of kids that aren't his blood? Get a good lawyer is my advice, one that deals with paternity and custody issues.
    scmomma85

Answer by scmomma85 at 7:41 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• trust me sweetie don't stress out they will not give him your baby if she is 4 and has never been around him unless they can prove abuse on your part worst is they give visitation and thats when you tell them you want it supervised by the courts i was going threw the same with my first daughters dad and that is what they did and he got pretty pissed and walked away cause he wasn't doing that and taking time off work for nothing also ask for parenting classes for him too do
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 11:47 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Now I know why ppl hate CAPS cause u can not read it
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 11:58 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• at the most, he'll get joint legal custody (not physical, unless the judge is an idiot). all that means is that he has a say-so in MAJOR life decisions and visitation rights. you dictate everything else. what's even more possible is that he'll only get visitation or supervised visitation. judges scoff at absentee fathers, so you have that much in your favor.

you said he's trying to say you're not being a good mother? that doesn't mean squat. i'm assuming he can't prove anything. have several of your friends/family members write down a statement about your mothering and show them to the judge. that looks good.
    MommyToJessica

Answer by MommyToJessica at 12:56 PM on Jan. 31, 2009