sex with bay in the room??

ok, i know i might be hated for saying any of this. anyway, how bad do you think it is to have sex in the same room a child is in? do you think it really damages them mentally? they dot know what it is and its only taboo or considered bad thing when w teach them that way. i made love twice in my life when my son(who is one) was in the room playing...he was paying no attention to me. it flt a little awkward but i just kept the covers pulled over so he couldnt see anything and he seemed perfectly ok. shold i be ashamed? does this make me a bad mother? i know a lot of people probally do it and dont admit it. its hard to conseal it in such a small house. give me your opinion...i need help with this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Parenting

• For us, after they were past the baby-baby stage, into the more pre-toddler baby stage, it was a no-go. Not only is it too distracting, but I worry about safety when no one is really paying that much attention to our child. But no, I don't think that your son will know anything or be damaged at all. I don't think it makes you a bad mother at all. But if it makes you uncomfortable or to distracted to be totally focused on loving your man and enjoying him, then you should wait until your kid is asleep.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• i only did that one but my little one was asleep in his bassinet....i am not really sure what to tell you... i think it is fine.
    tears30314

Answer by tears30314 at 1:08 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• i think i really like your answer!!
    i hope lots of women shed their opinion on the matter
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Jan. 31, 2009