Help! My husband has been throwing up since 5 pm and it is now 10 pm

He threw up the first time at 5 and again around 6 then he has been throwing up on and off from about 7 to 10. About every twenty minutes. He has not put anything in his stomach since 7 when he drank a few sips of water. But he has had nothing since then. What do we do? When do we go to an ER if we even should? We thought he had what our son had but this is more extreme. So maybe its food posioning?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Health

• If it continues, go to the ER because he could become dehydrated. I had the same problem a couple months ago.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:05 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Has he eat any peanut butter? I know that sounds like something funny but with this peanut butter crap going around...Take him to the ER...if he cant keep anything down it could just get worse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I agree with going to the ER, it could be nothing but it could be serious as well and they can give him fluids at least to make sure he doesn't get dehydrated since he can't keep anything down....I hope he feels better
    badd_kitten

Answer by badd_kitten at 1:11 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• make sure he drinks lots of fluids..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Jan. 31, 2009