Situations that make you mad!!

Name one thing that has happened to you recently that has put you over the edge! Spill it!

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 1:03 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My boyfriend venting to his EX about our relationship and than me finding out about it and him getting mad at me like I DID SOMETHING WRONG..... me and his ex got into it and he came at me like i was attacking his ex and i did something wrong... ugh... fag.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 1:05 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Im a school van driver and theres this girl on my van that thinks everything needs to be her way. I always tell her that its not her way at all. So she cries to mommy about and has the nerve to call my supervisor and lie about the shit that I say! This girl is 18 years old she needs to let her mommy go! I swear people are just never happy with anything in life! She is one of those people. Nothing I do or say satisfies her or her mother. Im ready to push her out the damn door! I cant wait for her to get off the van!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• OMG, where do I start. My s/o that i dont live with stands my daughter up all the time...He has 2 other kids from a previous marriage, and claims that since out daughter is only 1 y.o. and they are 6 and 4 that they are more important. I tell him that the bonds you create when they are young make them attach etch...He doesnt care...He does it all the time....We are together but dont live together, and I want to ditch him, but i cant for finance purposes. She is a year old and he has never once gotten on the floor and played with her
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Being ignored by your SO, saying he misses you but then doesn't show it at all not even a phone call, text or email when he's away
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Hm...Nothing really personally I guess. A few of the stories in the news lately have really set me off. First the dad that killed his family after he and his wife got fired from the hospital, the Baby Grace story, stuff like that. I can't stand that people would kill innocent children. THAT makes me mad.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:27 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• My husband doing something purposefully to make me mad and when I got mad at him he went nuts and started screaming at me and arguing..which btw the man CAN'T argue because he lies and makes up things!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I work with this girl and her sister and mother all work here too. Well she stayed late to "help" me out on the night shift. I really could have done without her because she was going out to smoke every 15 minutes with someone and when she was in the office so was her sister and they were playing on myspace. I was so mad I told my supervisor that I appreciated her getting me some help, but in the future I would rather go it alone.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 2:27 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• oh yeah, and the way my d(amn)h goes above and beyond for EVERYONE ON EARTH except me
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 2:31 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Finding nude anime pictures on my 15 year old's computer after we have already placed a parenting filter on the darn thing! And since we blocked the MySpace site from her we found out she is able to access it through proxy sites. She's a sneaky one we have to keep tabs on, but it makes us so angry because she has been punished so many times for this and she knows we do NOT allow this garbage at all!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:47 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• When I stump my toes really bad! I always holler!
    summerray5

Answer by summerray5 at 5:17 PM on Jan. 31, 2009