Does anyone have a twitter account? if so how does it work???? help!!!!

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 1:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2012 in Technology

• Yes, I have one. When you sign up, you can choose to "follow" people. Their tweets will appear on your homepage at twitter.com, or on your twitter feed on your mobile device if you get the app.

Once you have an account, you can "tweet" articles of interest to your friends, or you can post updates about what you're doing (140 characters or less).

I use twitter daily in my TV news job; I'm following a number of political figures, local organizations and newsrooms. Often I learn things from Twitter before they hit any other source.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2012

• my niece told me that if you reply to someone your following they will not see it because they have to follow you also. how do you get people to follow you???
    rosesrred1

Comment by rosesrred1 (original poster) at 2:07 PM on Jun. 19, 2012

• I have one but I just don't get the gist of that site - doesn't suit my purposes.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2012

• cool
    WHITELIGHTJENNY

Answer by WHITELIGHTJENNY at 5:45 PM on Jun. 21, 2012