Breaking out everywhere but my face!

Ugh im so irritated, my shoulders, shoulder blades, biceps, and especially my chest is breaking out horribly and idk what to do. I would use one of my facial products but all of them say not to use anywhere else...ive tried body wash ( olay), regular soap to maybe dry out my skin?, ive gone a couple days without my bra on thinking maybe that was the problem and even wore lighter/ baggy shirts and nothing is helping. I went to a BBQ over the weekend for Father's day and i couldnt go swimming because i was too embarrassed of my breakouts all over my body. I have 3 kids so i dont have a bunch of money to spend on neutrogena body acne wash does anyone have any cheap remedies for this? Does or has anyone had this problem before? Did i mention this is recent problem? As in it just stared happening a few weeks ago?

xdeviouskittyxx

Asked by xdeviouskittyxx at 4:37 PM on Jun. 19, 2012 in Beauty & Style

• The dollar tree has acne meds
    Don't over scrub

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 19, 2012

• i used to break out on my back & chest as a teen&it stopped when i began to use plain original dove bar soap & began to shower every other day or less, plus i was breaking horses at the time so i got really dirty...

i suggest a bikini, a daily dust/dirt bath, and a cleansing shower every other day or so...
    flowersmama

Answer by flowersmama at 4:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2012

• Have you recently changed detergents, fabric softeners, or other laundry treatments? I had this happen once (it took me months to figure it out) and when I realized I'd changed to using dryer sheets and stopped using them, my skin cleared back up in a week or two, and started feeling a bit better in just a couple days. Of course, I had to rewash EVERYTHING, which kind of sucked, but it was better than the breakouts.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2012

• drink lots of water, dry out the acne...tea tree oil, hibiclens, clearasil.
    Anonymous

• A BIKINI?!?!?! LOL did I mention i have 3 kids? I guess i could where one in a tanning booth....but yea i'm not that girl you see at the pool/beach walking around showing off her stretch marks
    xdeviouskittyxx

Comment by xdeviouskittyxx (original poster) at 5:03 PM on Jun. 19, 2012

• Phisoderm makes a great anti-blemish body wash. I've used it for years. I use that and then during the hottest part of summer or on karate days, I follow it up with Alba Botanika acnedote toner and maybe a little of Alba Botanika's oil control lotion. Since I've been doing this, I haven't had any breakouts on my back or between my boobs at all.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2012