No drive :(

I am only 22 and have no want to have sex. I love my SO alot and feel so bad that its gone like out of no where. What could it be. Should I talk to a Dr.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• well the make two of us im 24
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Did you recently give birth?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:23 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• No my lil one is almost three.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Well there you go. Chasing around a toddler all day long can do it. All I can say is slip in a quickie when you can and your drive will pick up. Talk to your DH and let him know the problem and see if he can help. The more you do it the more you want it. Your hubby will love it and so will you. Hey there are groups on here for that purpose too. Wonderful ladies that help us get that luvin feeling back.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:28 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Just reading their ideas are a turn on.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:29 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• pnwmom is right. Sex begetts more Sex...its so true. I had this problem for a long time with DH. It wasnt him at all it was me.
    Talk about it and find a solution. Get it fixed now before it becomes just the way things are because that isn't good for your marriage.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:31 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Oh and I asked DH how much he needed in a week to calm his "restlesness" for lack of a better term...and for him it was 3 times a week. I started to strive for that..sometimes I made it and sometimes I didn't. But the more we do it the more I want and love it!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:32 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• ya but I dont want him to think its him. how would i bring it up?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Then tell him its not him. Tell him you are tired a lot from dealing with a toddler all day. Tell him you WANT your sex drive back because you do. Tell him you want to try a quickie when you can. He will not say anything but "lets go"
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:45 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• thanks ladies! you guys are so wonderful!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Jan. 31, 2009