Analyze this... I keep dreaming about my ex husband????

These are not sexual dreams or even pleasant dreams and they're not always or even most of the time about him, per se; BUT every time I have any kind of disturbing dream he is always present somewhere in the dream. It's true I can't stand the man, hate his freaking guts, but it is possible that I really, really HATE him that much that he's become the epitome of night-frights for me?? Like, I dreamt of driving a car, everything's normal, then I see him standing by the side of a bridge talking to someone (unimportant), then suddenly the car is flipping end over end. Another time, I'm standing at a window, he drives by and waves at me, the next thing I know is there are fires and storms and I'm scared as hell. I mean a dream can seem normal, then suddenly he shows up and it becomes a nightmare. I always wake up either thrashing about or crying.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• Ooo you really don't like him. I am so sorry.
    The elements you mentioned are a worry of loosing control over some part of your life. Could be a worry about your children if you have any from him. Storms can be a fear of the unknown. Meaning you are worried he is up to something.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:41 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• oh im so sorry!!!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:33 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Wait I got that wrong. Storms in our dreams represent change either for good or bad.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:42 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• when i read your post i got a glimpse into your dreams and got the chills! i imagine your ex as some scary shadowy figure yikes
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:47 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Aliciatron is really good with dream analysis.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:50 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• ....geeze no need to be sarcastic :[ i was just saying how i felt lol :] no im totally laughing sounds like something i would say LMAO! :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:13 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Losing control in a car like that signifies your feeling of a lack of self-control in your life. At least subconciously.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:52 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I dream about my ex husband all the time. He is a stud, honorable, loyal, and fantastic. I feel awful for leaving him, and even more awful that my child is not his...I am still with my daughters father, but regret I didnt stay with him. Too Late, cant change it, and put it in the past....life lesson....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:41 AM on Jan. 31, 2009