Relates to another question on here sorta...What's the worst thing you've heard someone say to their kids?

I've heard alot. I think the worst in my opinion (and sorry if I offend anyone who does this) is when young moms tell their toddler girls they are "sexy". My friend taught her daughter (who is 2) to say that she is Sexy. I think that isn't something we should be teaching our young daughters! What shocking things have you heard? Just curious!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 1:40 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Once overheard a lady yelling at and hitting her child in a store; when I peeked around the corner, there was a 2-3 yr old sitting in a basket, and the mom was smacking her in the head and say "Shut up you fucking little bitch"...... I WENT OFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!! Screaming at the top of my lungs at her, and screaming for security while I was dialing 911 on my cell phone. It was all I could do to keep from beating the crap out of that woman right there. That bitch was arrested that day, but it took me months to get over it. I still wonder about that child, and pray for her.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:11 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• One of my friends at another duty station taught her 2 year old to say "I'm a sexy beast" and shake her butt as she said it. A lady at the store told her child to shut up or she was going to kill her. Let's just say, I gave her a piece of my mind. You don't even tell a child that.

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 1:44 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I heard someone call theyre 3 year old a little piece of shit. I work in homes with the developmentaly disabiled and I dont understand how even with having a child with disabilities how people can treat their children the way they do. One of my clients spent the first ten years of his life locked in an attic until his parents droped him at the door of an instution.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I hear people call their children stupid. Way to build your child up huh?!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:58 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I was visiting my sister one year because it was my nephews birthday. She got mad at her son and called him a f@*ken mother f&%ker. Having a little girl say she's sexy is inappropriate but what that BI#CH said to my nephew will piss me off till the day I die.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 2:02 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I just don't understand how parents can call their kids name. It doesn't matter how frustrated my kids make me, I could never call them names. My dad used to call me horrible names and there's not way I could ever do that to a child.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 2:02 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• PaceMyself- that is horrible. I'm so glad you said and did something. So many people just look the other way.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 2:15 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• yeah PaceMyself...I've never witnessed anything like that and I don't even know if I would have thought to call 911, but I sure will now!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:17 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• oh nooo! I've kinda have been a victim of this. My husband is always telling me that "I'm sexy" so one day (Okay, TWICE) we were in a store & my 3 year old, out loud & out of NOWHERE says: "Mom!, Your sexy." I was shocked...but, I laughed because there was a woman standing near & it caught me off guard. Also embarrased! The 2nd time I told him no, no honey please say Mommy's beautiful NOT sexy. LOL!!
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 2:19 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• First I want to say Major Props to PaceMyself.

Now for the question. I've heard my step mom tell my brother (who is her son and there is a 14 yr gap between us) that she wished he was "stillborn" or tell him that she just wished he was dead b/c he's a lot of trouble. My brother is now 13 and my husband and I are trying to get custody of my brother. I've called DCHS on her many times but it always comes out unfounded.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:19 AM on Jan. 31, 2009