dream interpretation?

I keep having re-occuring dreams of puppies. sadly they are always either taken away from the mom, or i'm trying to save them from people hurting them. last nite i dreamed of a large litter of at least a dozen and then there were five that were dead. i was happy about all of the puppies in the dream until i saw that some of them didn't make it. i know this sounds crazy but i can't get any answers googling and was wondering why i would continue to dream about puppies. thanks for your help to anyone that can interpret dreams..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My best friend interprets dreams. Do you have an email that you would feel comfortable giving out. Leave me a message on my sight & I will have her get back to you! I can copy & paste your question here & then pass it on to her. I'm sure she will need to know more & maybe ask you a few more questions. She's great! I'm always having her explain mine! LOL!

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 2:08 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• You are probably feeling helpless in some area in your life, especially when protecting something innocent. I'm no expert but I did a lot of this interpretation when I was in my 20's.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:24 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• To see a puppy in your dream, symbolizes your playfulness and carefree nature. It also represents a blossoming friendship or that your friendships will grow stronger.

To see a litter of newborn puppies in your dream, is indicative of the amount of time that an idea has been developing or will take to develop. Look to the number of puppies to give you that approximate amount of time.

To dream that you are taking care of some puppies, indicates that you are a trustworthy and loyal friend especially in difficult times.
    That's from http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/p3.htm
    I hope it helps!
    promisenatalia

Answer by promisenatalia at 3:37 PM on Jan. 31, 2009