14 kids!!!!

So what do you ladies think of this lady that is unmarried, already had 6 kids, lives with parents and gets invetro and has 8 more? She lives in the city next  to me and let me tell you this is no place for a single mom to raise 14 kids alone. Why do you think she would do this? I also heard she was aiming at getting her own cable show.

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 3:04 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would say to her what I will say to anyone who wants that many kids......can you afford to care for them properly....without government assistance?? I don't know the details on this story so please don't think I'm judging her but in general this should be addressed to ANYONE taking fertility drugs!
    BonJovilover

Answer by BonJovilover at 4:23 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• yaa she prolly figured that if she had lotsa kids she could be like jon and kate plus 8..and get everything handed to her for free
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:07 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Is that the lady who just had 8 kids. Or is this a whole diffrent person?
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:11 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Same one Pinkanfgrl, she seems a little crazy from people calling into local radio station that know her. The truth about her will come out soon but DAMN! If you have 6 and can't afford to live on your own or have a husband WTH would you bring 8 babies into this?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:18 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Oh wow!! That is soooo crazy I LOVE KIDS but 14 HOLY CRAP I would go nuts. And I bet she gets alot of state help. Wait if she has no money how did she afford invetro??
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:21 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• THAT IS THE QUESTION OF THE DAY!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:22 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I'm wondering if she was trying to get pregnant to collect more money from the government if she was on assistance, or if she just wanted more children. To be a single mom with that many kids; most women wouldn't be trying to have more. I know it's absolutely not my business, but when I heard the news tonight, was wondering what she was thinking/feeling is all.

I figured she'd be getting a reality show after I first heard about the birth anyway.

Another reality show.
    *sigh*
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 3:35 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I keep seeing this everywhere....women are bashing her talking about how she is on welfare and all that.... NEWSFLASH... invetro is NOT cheap... no "welfare check" could cover the cost.....

I havent honestly heard anything about this... just been on here reading the hateful things ppl have been saying... is their a site or something i could read about it more?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:36 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• http://www.kmbc.com/health/18600995/detail.html
    http://www.kmbc.com/health/18592205/detail.html

that's what I found on my news website
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:43 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I have just been seeing it on local news, now they say her dad helped her pay for it but WHY????? What father would say ok hon, you have 6 and need to borrow how many thousands of dollars to have more? It just makes no sense at all unless this girl really is crazy. The news even mentioned that the fertility Dr. may be investigated because you don't just do this to "anyone".
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:46 AM on Jan. 31, 2009