What is the biggest eyesore?

What is the biggest eyesore in your house? or is there a particular room or spot in your house that you look at with dread?

Asked by Gigi1969 at 3:21 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Does it have to be inside? If not, I claim my front yard as my eye sore. It desperately needs some work, and I just don't have the drive to do any landscaping (or the money for that matter. . .) If I have to claim somewhere inside, I claim my bathroom. It's boring, cluttered (I'm using it as a second storage area right now for stuff), and I need to get in there and do a deep cleaning, instead of just the spot jobs on toilet, shower and counter.

Answer by debra_benge at 10:08 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• The laundry romm lol I'm a little behind on that. But who isnt lol. I'll be caught up by tomorrow. Then come monday morning ill have a ton more to do lol. the never ending cycle. At least i dont have 14 kids to do laundry for :)

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:26 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• The bathroom. We are in the process of remodeling it and it is a disaster right now. I'm hoping DH will put down the flooring this weekend.

Answer by LolosMom at 3:35 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• The floor next to my bed. I emptied out a drawer and haven't done anything with the pile yet.

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:38 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• does a husband count??

Answer by WAganma56 at 3:44 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• me and my sons closet

Answer by pregobabymoma at 3:59 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• my bar... it seems like no matter how many times I pick up the trash, clean off the bar, put the paper towels back, hang up the dish towel, put my husband's pocket contents back on his dresser, yell at my son for leaving snack wrappers (when the trash car is right there), throw away junk mail, put the phone book up again, pick up the empty Dr. Pepper can.... I walk back in there and BAM.... I often wonder, why can't teenagers and men put their crap somewhere besides on top of the bar?? Drives me nuts!

Answer by PaceMyself at 4:06 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• basement

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 4:06 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• WAganma56, that's funny about the husband. LOL !

I would have to say the basement...does that count ?? If not, I will say my bedroom because I have a ton of clothes piled up to get ready to give to the Veteran's, and the room is a mess !!!!

Answer by summerdayz at 4:07 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• All my daughters toys...I said i would never have one of those houses that it looked like toys r us threw up in it...Now I do and I cant even move

Answer by Alexmygirl at 6:59 AM on Jan. 31, 2009