• gotta read the article....but, holy shit he has some big balls surprised

josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 8:58 AM on Jun. 20, 2012

• The surgery is super risky.i don't know I'd I would do it either
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 8:58 AM on Jun. 20, 2012

• he's an idiot. they're offering to do it for free but he likes the attention so much he'll deal with his condition and urinate on himself and probally be living on disability. with all the advancements in medical technology, he'd more than likley be fine from the operation.
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:03 AM on Jun. 20, 2012

• I'm with josies on this one.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:18 AM on Jun. 20, 2012

• Read the articles. Yes the surgery is risky but I am sorry I would rather take those risks then live the way he is now. Being uncomfortable and urinating on myself not my first choice.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:57 AM on Jun. 20, 2012

• What a stooge. He would be getting far more in free surgery than he would be getting through the TLC special or publicity. I think that before I bagged my nuts up in a hoodie, I might be trying to figure out how the hell to have that treated! And...you know that didn't happen overnight. At what point would you say "I'm uninsured, but damn...they're not stopping...I've got to do something about this!" I would think that critical decision would fall somewhere between buying a bigger size underwear and stashing them in a hoodie while pissing on yourself.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:37 AM on Jun. 20, 2012

• I think he loves the attention, even though he claims to want a normal relationship with a woman, and to not live like a freak. Really? If that is what he REALLY wanted, he would jump all over a million dollar surgery offered for free! And of course, they will want to keep the rights to the story, it would make a great documentary! Just all the other medical shows we have seen!

But, hey, what's that compared to going on Howard Stern???

(I'm not a doctor, but this really came from rolling over in bed??? Hmmmm.... I don't think I buy that explanation.)
    29again

Answer by 29again at 12:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2012

• What I find really messed up is if this guy was in a third world country there is a chance he could get corrective surgery for free but here in the USA they want to make money off of him which he would not see a single dime of in exchange for the surgery.

The surgery is super risky. But it's a no brainer to NOT give away rights that could earn more than the cost of the surgery.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 3:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2012

• He's basking in his 15 minutes of fame. He's a greedy idiot.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:26 PM on Jun. 20, 2012

• I hate to say it but can you imagine the stares he gets when people go to sit by him :( 15 minutes of fame is going to cost him his health.
    WildCat73

Comment by WildCat73 (original poster) at 4:30 PM on Jun. 20, 2012