Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Next Step

So many women answered me with no judgement with the fact my daughter is by a married man..I appreciate that. The only thing I dont know is if he has me trapped financially and is paying all the bills in my house utilities, rent, the baby, and gives me $$ on a credit card every month wiill the court make him continue to pay the same thing. He gives me roughly 3k a month, and will they let him back out on that cuz I refuse him sex....He makes 2 million a year that alot is untraceable. All I want is what he stay at home and raise my daughter, until she is 3....I am educated, I have a degree, I just want what she deserves....A mother...She has a crappy father, he throws money around like that makes up for it....He has spent 6 hours with her in 3 weeks, and she is 11.5 months and he has never got down on the floor and played with her. All i want is to be there for her, we are out of state she has no family but me

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (5)
  • All I want is what he stay at home and raise my daughter, until she is 3....I am educated, I have a degree, I just want what she deserves....

    Unless you have it in writing.....get a job.


    Answer by Wimsey at 4:42 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

  • What's the question OP? I am only gonna say that cuz i can't stand women who mess with married men, there is nothing about that, that is okay.....

    Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:43 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

  • Lets see, he is married, you knew this, and you want what he "promised" you. He also promised his wife a lot too, didn't he, and she isn't getting it because you have a child by him.If you have a degree, and are educated,then you are lacking in something, common sense.You need to take care of your child also, its just as much your responsibility to do so.I must have missed that first question because I don't think I would have agreed its ok. He didn't leave you trapped financially, you can get a job and fix that.3,000 a month, good grief, half the people here do not get that in child support and you want it to continue .He may be a millionaire, but, he is also an ass,but , he isn't the only one.

    Answer by Kat122 at 5:24 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

  • I am with the other ladies. You're the other woman. Why would you expect him to be a good father to this child? You are a mistress. A dirty secret. Having a baby with a married man is pretty low. He's not off the hook of course. He's a filthy scum bag too, I don't care how rich he is. The most honorable thing you can do is stop all interactions with this S.O.B and raise your daughter yourself. Don't tell her that her daddy was a married man either. She'll have distorted views of marriage and men. Get a job and take care of your baby. You chose single parenthood over being a stay at home mom. You have an education so use it. (I'm sorry for being so rude, but you can't expect to come onto a site full of married women and expect us not to hate this choice that you've made).

    Answer by beckcorc at 9:22 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

  • I'm sorry but I don't have much sympathy for you. Most of us bust our butts working to support our kids, pay our mortgages, buy food, clothes and other necessities on a hell of a lot less than 3K a month. we don't have a "sugar daddy" to pay for it all. You say you are educated and have a degree-- well then get off your backside and use it! Find a job, get your own place, and hire an attorney for child support.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.