Do people realize their miracles???

I was a promiscuous or however you spell it, as a child. I contracted something I dont even think they told me when I was 16...I was sexually abused all that good stuff...I slept around got chlyamydia, PIV. and they told me i was never going to have kids. I had too much scar tissue in my tubes, and after 1 abortion and one miscarriage it would never happen....At 19 i knew I would never have kids...I tried to pretend and act like i was on the pill never getting pregnant...then at 31 I missed a period...I thought it was impossible...None the less, I was pregnant...And the best part by the only man i have ever loved...Women, be proud, respect yourselves...i was abused and treated myself that way....overcome, empower. we have the world to conquer...I have a miracle...I look at her everyday and know how blessed i am...we are strong...be a role model...we can do this...if not for us for out children...believe in miracles

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• bow downHats off - way to go!

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 6:44 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• clappingThats all I can say,except congratulations!

Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:51 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I was far from perfect growing up, and was told I'd never have children too... and last night I got up and was walking through the house and saw a pair of DD's shoes that she took off and left in the middle of the floor. For some reason looking at those shoes made me feel so much inside. It probably sounds stupid, but I just wanted to cry. Her tiny little shoes just left there without a care... and I am the "mommy" who is to pick them up. I don't know what I did to deserve her, but I am definitely thankful for my miracle ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:52 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• WTF? I come on here to read about how some lady can't stand her hubby watching porn not to be uplifted! Now I've got a weird "good" feeling. Thanks a lot!

Just teasing :) This was really sweet. I'm sorry you had to endure such crap, but it is what makes us who we are and you sound wonderful.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:40 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• you all are goin to make me cry i am ttc and its not workin to well right know i hope i get my miracle. i do have one lil girl and she is everything to me i just want her to have someone to play with.
    mommy033

Answer by mommy033 at 9:32 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• moms rock

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:45 PM on Jan. 31, 2009