What could happen if Obama get re-elected....

This is sort of spin off from my previous post about Obama and wiping his ass with our Constitution. A mom asked if I was a little nervous about Obama getting re-elected, I said hell yes!! And the results I found, and my own thoughts on it, its quite a scary scenario. So here it is. Now ya'll some of this is my own opinion on Obama, and some of it I found on the net. So here we go..... Well for me, it’s difficult to understand why some Americans who support and defend Obama, especially after witnessing Obama’s offenses against the rule of law, including the administrations blatant pursuit of racebased justice, you know the Trayvon Martin thing. Then his idea of gun control, and for all intents and purposes, he gonna make sure nobody will be able to even own a gun. Then look at the high crime rate in Chicago, and the gun violence in a state that has the toughest gun laws in the country. So all the bad guys still have guns, but the innocents are still dying, so we know more severe gun control doesn't work. Obamacare will not be repealed. Some critics think he will allow all of the Bush tax cuts to expire. All of them. Arguably, this would lead to a increase in taxes on the middle class. And the reason for is back in '09 Obama’s chief congressional lobbyist, Phil Schiliro, attempted to persuade people a clever idea for dealing with the tax cuts: introduce a bill that would extend the middle-class cuts for two years while allowing the upper-income portions to expire. After two years, the middle-class cuts would also expire unless Congress paid for them with offsetting savings or tax increases. Have I mentioned gun control to the point he will violate the 2nd Amendment? Well that is unless you are in a drug cartel anyway. You know what else that I find screwed up? Obama deported more illegals then Bush did in his term, but now he has a change of heart just in time for his re-election.

Simply put, he needs to go, or to get impeached, and either one is ok with me.

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:11 PM on Jun. 20, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• "What could happen if Obama get re-elected....' anybody paying attention to what is happening to Greece right now? That will be us if this guy is re-elected. I don't get it, I don't think he is stupid but come on! You cannot spend more money than you take in and claim that the upper class of millionaires can make up the difference. Government heath care is a sham and one that will cause more and more government dependence. Everything out of this president's mouth is untrustworthy.
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 5:02 PM on Jun. 20, 2012

• Of Obama and Romney, I will choose Romney. Obama knew how bad the economy was and spent the first two years of his term working on an over reaching and very likely unconstitutional law that does nothing to address the joblessness and financial problems we have in this country. They even stated that this is the worst economy since the great depression, yet he has done practically nothing to help foster a positive environment for businesses to grow.  I also am not fond of his foreign policy and do not admire or respect that he has chosen to blatantly ignore his duty as POTUS to protect our borders. 

But those are only a few reasons I would not vote for him.  Romney may prove to be the same, but I will take a shot at him being different before I will accept more of the same. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:06 PM on Jun. 20, 2012

• I agree with you, especially this part: Simply put, he needs to go, or to get impeached, and either one is ok with me.

29again

Answer by 29again at 3:15 PM on Jun. 20, 2012

• I agree with you, anyone is better than Obama. Guy is ridiculous and has no clue what he is doing.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 20, 2012

• Paul would have made a huge difference.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:51 PM on Jun. 20, 2012

• HHx5, I think Greece will be us even if Obama is NOT reelected. The economic problems we are having have built up over years and years and years, and I don't think either Obama OR Romney is the "savior" that will get us out of the mess.
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 8:44 PM on Jun. 20, 2012

• "What could he have possibly done that would warrant that?"

well all the things they've been told by Fox News of course!! he's Hitler dontcha know!! he's a socialist, communist, marxist (cause those are all the same thing). if he's re-elected he's gonna sell our souls to China and then let all of them & all the Mexicans come into our land and rape our resources & make us pay for all their stuff w/ our taxes. and he's gonna make it illegal to have guns and make abortions a requirement and let the gays get married!! OMGZ!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:15 PM on Jun. 21, 2012

• I agree with you Mich Mom! This admin made our economy so much worse with their wasteful spending and regulations on everything but then, that was the agenda.

Anyone but Obama, ABO!
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 10:05 PM on Jun. 20, 2012

• nothing will change... he made his last campaign about the "change" we were going to get. puh!! the only change I have is what's barely on my dresser drawer!! lol Nothing will change and to me it seems like no matter if it's a Rep or Dem this country is going down the drain. Each one that is elected NEVER has done the things they say they are going to do. They want to make their pretty speeches and give people a false sense of hope and then BAM.... nada! And what is funny is that the American people always seem so let down when it happens. It happens every 4 yrs with each elected official. So when will the American people wake up?? They all suck if you ask me.
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 4:18 PM on Jun. 20, 2012

• the end of the world...zombie apocalypse...anything and everything horrible thats never happened before.

seriously, Obama sucks, Romney sucks...nothing will change b/c they are clones of the same stupid system.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:12 PM on Jun. 20, 2012