What do I do with all these pickled green beans?

I had a bumper crop of amazing green beens this year and pickled a tons! But you can only snack on so many pickled green beans. Any suggests on where else I could use them, some recipes where they would work?

missv66

Asked by missv66 at 8:34 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Hostess gifts? Favors for when you throw a dinner party? :)
    They'll work very well in a chef's salad (lettuce, other salad vegies, cut up meat and cheese and hard cooked egg, etc.).
    I wonder how they'd work in a pork and sauerkraut dish? That already has the sour part in it.
    Drain sauerkraut in colander - run a little water over it. Put kraut in roasting pan and add water (enough water to cover the bottom of the pan). Add 1 medium chopped onion.
    Place the roast on top of the kraut and bake at 350, turning kraut occasionally and adding water if needed, until roast is done.
    Or chop and add to relishes, - could be used as an accompaniment or topping for sandwiches.

Answer by Bmat at 9:20 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• ooooow pork & sauerkraut I never thought about that, thank you
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 11:37 AM on Jan. 31, 2009