Do you want to brag about the cutest baby on the planet?

tell me what the cutest thing your little one did or said today. My 2 year old said to me this morning when I took him out of bed "Hi there mom, nice to see you again so soon" I had to laugh

missv66

Asked by missv66 at 8:37 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• awww thats so cute!
    SkysMum26

Answer by SkysMum26 at 8:49 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• LOL! How cute! Mine just smiles at me and babbles. It's adorable, but makes for a better video than story since I can't describe it. Trust me when I say it is completely the cutest thing ever though :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:04 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• That is so sweet!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:22 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• awwww so sweet. I love babies, and are well aware that every baby is super adorable in their own little way....but I must say I think my baby might be the cutest baby Ive ever laid my eyes on...haha, now I hear that one could have the ugliest baby, but the mother of it will think its the most beautiful thing in the world...but im tellin ya, my beanie baby is soo cute. so cute it makes me want to cry sometime. Check out my pictures everybody. She is hilarious though. She just turned 1 and she is just a riot. she sits with me every morning and helps me check my e-mail and she sits on my lap with her hands barely touching the key board , just as my hands lay as i type...so she pretends she is typing too...its adorable. She also always must be part of any conversation and she just chimes right in as if she is bs-in with the rest if us, and she even throws in fake laughs at appropriate times...its great stuff...Too stinking cute...
    courtneynicole1

Answer by courtneynicole1 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I, too, have the cutest baby on the planet. She is 2 yrs. old, smart as a whip, speaks like a little lady, in full sentences and is almost completely potty trained. She also has these knock-you-down, killer blue eyes and curly brown hair! She's my heart.
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 8:33 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• aww she sounds precious :-) babies...just love em and their ridiculously and absolutely adorable little faces....ah, nothin better on earth than these wonderful little beings.
    courtneynicole1

Answer by courtneynicole1 at 2:03 AM on Feb. 2, 2009