BEST jog stroller? to accomodate a toddler and a newborn??

Hi- I want to start jogging/running/walking. I have a two year old son and a 3 1/2 week old baby girl. What is a great jog stroller that I can put both of them in? Additnionally- is there a jog stroller where I can put my infant carrier in and also allow my 2 year old to have a seat?Please any advice and recommendations would be great.Thanks,dawn

newmamanew2town

Asked by newmamanew2town at 8:58 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Health

• InStep Safari TT Double Jogging Stroller

I work as a nanny she has a 4 year old and a 6 month old. This has worked great for us since he was about 3 months.

I have to say it isn't the most attractive looking thing, but it is light weight and does great on upstate NY's horrible side walks that haven't been replaced since WWII.
    ReachtotheStars

Answer by ReachtotheStars at 8:26 PM on Feb. 3, 2009