What's your favorite mascara?

I'm sure this has been asked before but there's always a new one out that claims to make lashes even longer and fuller.....which one do you love at the moment?
(I hate wasting money on mascara that claims to be good & it's time for a new one)

deedee3849

Asked by deedee3849 at 9:38 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Prescriptives by far!!! It's sold on QVC and the absolute best.
    L_Bass

Answer by L_Bass at 7:30 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• shoot, i don't remember the name, but it is cover girl in a purple tube and queen latifah uses it.
    driftwood

Answer by driftwood at 9:41 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Benefit Bad Gal lash is great! On the less expensive side rimmel has a new one out called mouse or something like that its in a grey and red tube, its really nice too.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 10:10 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• mabelline! girls, its tried & true with ageless experience....i like the one with the pink bottom & green cap. used it forever. everytime i try something else...i go find my old tube of mabelline, use it until i can go buy a new one. fits my budget as well.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 12:53 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• lancome defincials! I usually just buy cheap stuff at the drug store but I saw this was rated#1 in consumer reports and it was so worth the extra money! My eyelashes are short and thin and these made my lashes look long & thick!!!!!!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 2:38 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Love MAC mascara! It does not clump or flake :)
    ShapeofMyHeart

Answer by ShapeofMyHeart at 8:36 AM on Feb. 3, 2009