Does anyone know a good way to deal with large pores?

I used to buy those expensive creams and they did work, but with the economy being what it is I cannot justify buying a small bottle of pore reducing lotion for $40 or a slightly larger bottle for $70. Does anyone have any other tips?

Duckieglc

Asked by Duckieglc at 9:52 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• at sephora-- its an all natural skin care line and its called Boscia. Anyway, they have this detox and clarifying mask that you use once a week or spot treat as needed, and it is AMAZING. I was going to go with a highly recommended similiar line of products, however it wasnt natural, and just had a lot of harsh ingredients in it, but I was recommended that I try this Boscia line and it was the best thing I ever did. Check it out. You wont be disapointed.
    courtneynicole1

Answer by courtneynicole1 at 10:57 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• oh old fashion receipt...? put hot water in the sink with a cap full of vinegar (I know stinky, but it works) soak a large hand towel in the water. ring out the water quickly, so you dont loose the heat...not to hot though you dont want to burn your face. wrap it around your face, leave a hole for your nose to breath (again...stinky stuff) lay down on the bed wait to cool....nice & relaxed. opens the pours of your face...kinda a mini spa treatment....then remove the cooled off towel & splash your face with cold-cold water. the warm towels expands the pours & activates the skin...wakes it up so to say. the vinegar is a reducer so when the cold-cold water is spashed...the coldness & the vinegar will shrink the pours. NOTE: some peoples genetics just have large pours & you can only do so much. But its like aging....fight! fight! fight! hopes this helps your skin & your budget
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 12:06 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• of course, you must moisturize. that goes with out saying...ok? according to your skin type & what you like.
    Anonymous

• I have tried a lot of different products including pore minimizers but the one that is working the best for me is Arbonne, and the Deep Pore Cleansing Mask and the anti-aging line. There is no mineral oil to clog my pores and my skin is now absorbing the moisturiser so I no longer have an oily t-zone.

The Deep Pore cleansing mask is $31.00 retail for 5 oz. - as a consultant you can save 35% and it's a great way to earn extra money. If you sign up today it only costs $29 and there are no minimums to meet. Feb 1st (tomorrow) the price goes up and there will be minimums to meet so if you have tried the products before and would like to save 35% now is the time to take action.

Even with this bad economy, sales of skin care products have actually gone up.

To learn more visit http://www.try.myarbonne.com

Let me know if you have questions or would like samples.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Keeping your skin clean is essential. A good face wash alone can make pores appear smaller by keeping dirt and oil out. I use a pore refining toner afterwards (I use one made by neutrogena..it's cheap and works well for me) followed by a moisturizer. Since I wear makeup, I use a foundation primer. It helps to fill all of that in and prevents my foundation from going into my pores.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Feb. 2, 2009