Everyone i work with

Everyone i work with gets male attetion but me. I work as a teller in a credit union. Guys flirt with these girls all the time. I am very personable and friendly, but just don't get flirted with. I read on here all the time the male attention woman get. I don't think i'm ugly. Ask my ex, he might have another answer.LOL. anyways, any suggestions? I would just like a little attention to build my self esteem up. My ex left me for another woman, and they are still together after two years.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• most of the time, men only flirt with women who dress provocatively (sp?) im guessing thay you have more self respect than to flaunt yourself around and seem "easy"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• You probably dont come off as approachable. It doesnt mean youre not attractive because I remember in HS it was confusing for me because I never had dates or a bf but I was on cheer and was nominated homecoming princess etc. Later in life guys would come and talk to me and say they didnt want to ask me out and be rejected and they asked out other girls who were more approachable and dressed uhm, well you know more open lol, because they figured they had a better shot. So it could very well be you have an air around you that you arent approachable for whatever reason. I would just get a makeover, new hair, maybe get make up done etc if you want to feel better about yourself since you have an issue with the ex leaving. But I am sure theres nothing wrong with you. Id take it as a compliment that doggish men arent hitting on you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• It could be something as simple as a smiling face (not that you're smiling ALL the time) just that your face is pleasant you seem to be in a good mood and you're looking at people instead of looking down at your work or something else. Greet them with a smile and eye contact.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Men flirt with women they know they "can" flirt with........ meaning those girls dress and act a certain way and give the retards and opening!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:08 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Men don't flirt with a girl just because of looks.. it's about confidence. The more confident you are the more sexy you are to men. Dress confident, smile confident, smile confident, etc.. when you are talking to a guy look at his face and not down at the desk. etc.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:35 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Smile and look them in their eyes , lips and then back to the eyes. Don't look down. Wear clothes that are not granny sweaters cover the front part meaning stomach and waistline.Don''t wear tutrlenecks or maternity looking tops. My mom actually told me it looked ugly on me. So I threw it out. Wear a dress with boots. Don't wear black so much. Except as tight and with boots and just sexy. Wear bright colors like blue, green. Believe me color does a lot. Also think you are all that.Don't be so shy esp. in front of those flirty girls.Have an accessory and work with it whether it be glasses scarf purse, just show off and flirt........
    Anonymous

• I like the last respond.

Put on some make up, simple foundation, blush and lips gloss. Dont' over done, but dont' look pale or ashy. Put on some nice smelling lotion or perfume. Smile, and eye contact!
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 1:26 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• You can't flirt confidently until you have confidence in yourself. Never look to a man to give it to you. If you do, you are looking in the wrong direction.

Also, just some food for thought... do you want to be taken seriously at your job? With possibilities for advancement? Or do you want to be considered a cute flirt? When you are at work, concentrate on your job and what it will bring to your life, and when you aren't, you can concentrate on flirting.

When you take your job seriously and grown in that, you'll gain some confidence in yourself.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 3:09 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I like anon 10:00 response...wowzah!!!!
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:32 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Confidence, smiling and just feel good about yourself. It does work.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:34 PM on Jan. 31, 2009