30 Day Shred

I've done 4 days so far and I enjoy it. My question for those of you who have done it, or are doing it, did you do 30 consecutive days or take a day off here and there?

Thanks!

Triplestack318

Asked by Triplestack318 at 10:03 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• what is the 30 day shred
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 10:25 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• It is a workout DVD by Jillian Michaels.
    Triplestack318

Answer by Triplestack318 at 3:10 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• WOW she is a killer huh? I have her dvd and did before I got preggo.
    I noticed the difference right away in my muscles but did not lose 20 lbs in a month (but did see difference on my body - I lost maybe 10 lbs and gained muscle) I felt great and tonned.
    You should give your body at least a day or 2 to rest - the best thing to do is not rest for 2 consecutive days because you will feel lazy to go back to exercising (there is if you are like me who hates to exercise).
    I would usually rest wednesday and sunday
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 11:15 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• that workout is too intense for me to even do 30 minutes at a time. so i do it 10 minutes at a time as part of my other exercise routine. I lost 10 lbs last month but that is not the only workout i was doing.
    abygalesmom

Answer by abygalesmom at 3:20 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Is this the dvd that goes to wifit
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 4:04 PM on Feb. 1, 2009