• In the Spotlight:

I think were falling apart.... :-(

Me and my boyfriend have been together almost 3 years...and lately we've been arguing a lot over dumb stuff..I would type more but it would be so long...but my question is...if you argue a lot in a relationship..does that mean you guys are slowly falling apart? or is this normal?

nicole0709442

Asked by nicole0709442 at 10:20 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• Get back to the basics!!! Step back and look at your relationship and why you guys started dating in the first place.. IF you can't do that then yeah I would say that its over for ya'll.. Communication is the key. Don't jumble it up with argument.. Life is TOO short to argue all the time.. Good luck!!
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 10:30 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Every couple argues. Trust me NO couple is perfect. My DH and I sure have our fair share of dumb arguments but you just gotta have faith and know that you still love eachother. Talk to him about how it makes you feel when you argue. Is it him or you that start most of the fights? If it is you maybe you should start choosing your battles more wisely. If it is him just ignore it and act like it doesnt matter to you and he will get over it. Like Honeys Sugarmama said "Communication IS the key!" To keep your relationship going you have to be able to talk about what is wrong in the relationship. Hope this helps . I honestly wouldnt worry too much!! If you need any more advice feel free to PM me! Stay strong!
    tinytea

Answer by tinytea at 12:30 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• It depends.. have you tried sitting down and talking without pointing fingers? Ex. you get mad at SO for playing video games too much.. instead of yelling at him about it, try to get his attention through other ways.. like playing a game with both of you invovled.. like strip poker or even strip video games.. There are things you can do to work through any problem. But pointing fingers won't fix it. Make a list of everything that bothers you about him. Then think up a good solution to the problem rather than just yelling. You can have SO do the same.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:33 PM on Jan. 31, 2009