Hip mommas-- how are you still naughty?

Its so lame that once you become a mother that like you have to be perfect and conservative...all moms have this guard up and act as if they do no wrong and da da da da, I just wanna know how all the mommas acting along with the baby baby baby only life still get down....how are you naughty...or you and your partner better yet.

Or if it makes you feel better answering a not so blunt version of the question...: In what ways do you ( or you and your partner) pretend you arent parents so you can let loose like the pre baby days.....i wanna know. Im sick of the perfect prissy do no wrong mommies...there is no need to lie...dont gotta lie to kick it.

Your still a good mommy, even if you have a juicy, pre baby sex life....or social life ( after baby is in bed of course). And I wanna hear.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• is there any other kind of sex? i didn't know that. thats whats great about a bedroom. you can be anybody you want or are.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:28 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• LOL,I am not a perfect prissy do no wrong mommie. No one is, and if they say they are, then they are just as full of shtuff. Everyone wants to enjoy life with their partner and no where at all does it say not to have fun in life, in sex, as a mom, or anywhere. don't worry what others say, just have fun, I DO.☺
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 10:33 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I dress up in my Hot Topic clothing. It makes me look drop dead sexy. Hubby and I also still make out and the such in public just like we did prebaby. And as soon as I start my birth control we will be having sex just about every day.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 10:45 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I forgot what prebaby sex is.................... I dont see us ever getting back to that kind of sex again
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:06 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• awww why not scaredmommy? Thats to bad. Me and my hubby visit strip clubs a couple times a month....I dunno something about watching him get a dance from another woman turns me on.....i like seeing him relaxed and comfortable to enjoy himself in front of me without feeling like he has to act a different way. sexy though...im tellin ya.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I'm a prude & did nothing "naughty" before baby lol
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 11:24 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Oh no I used to be a dancer yes a dancer.Iused to make alot of money.I still make good money but I am a nurse now.Anaways I had my last baby one year ago and I came back to dance and I looked very good the reason I know is because they were chosing me over the other young girls.I sill got it and I am in my thirtys.After I has my baby I weighed in at 120 and I do eat alot but do not gain weight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• at my house im pretty real & open about my opinions & feelings. but my actions are a different story. The kids & i (age approperiate) talk about sex, porn, sex outside of marriage, responsibilities of & to a relationship, being open minded & caring...they know im no slouch. but my actions again are never displayed so they have to hear or see! i do kiss my husband, hug , sit next to him, etc...the kids need to see that affection is also approperiate in a certian fashion. but when hubby & i want to get naughty...we usually tear stuff up so we get away for the weekend & at a hotel, because we really do tear stuff up! then its whatever, when ever & how ever!!! ohh the shame is so sweet!!! then its back to being parents. makes a wonderful holiday to look forward to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I changed a lot since my daughter, before her I was out every weekend getting drunk, partying, etc, etc. Then I got prego, and had my daughter. Well I go out maybe once a month now without DD to have a drink or two.. three tops. I don't drink more than that, because the night I did, I had a hangover and a 6month old screaming all day. Didn't go well. lol. Especially since I had to go to work at 5pm and bartend and smell beer all night, lol. So I'm pretty conservative now. I really don't like to drink anymore because when I was 8 months prego I got in an accident with a drunk driver (he blew a stop sign). As for sex.. now when the baby goes to sleep, anything is up in the bedroom, lol. that hasn't changed. But the going out has. We go out once a week.. 3/4times with the baby. And once a month for baby free time.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:29 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

I totally had to laugh at this because up until this morning I had forgot too. My problem was that if I can even here my dear son I am side tracked, so this morning I took him upstairs, put him in his bouncer and turned the cartoons on for him so all I could hear was Tom and Jerry. He never cries I just can't get into it if he is squeaking or making baby sounds in his crib which is in our room....NO HE CAN'T SEE US....But I can hear him. Plus I think I was a little out of practice but I had the Big O so yeah momma it's possible, try getting baby out of sight and sound range. If only for 10 min of heaven. Hee Hee Hee
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 12:30 PM on Jan. 31, 2009