No puking but still sick?

This might be a little tmi but I have been getting very nauseous the last couple of days. I am almost 7 weeks along. It is usually in the morning. I have not thrown up but I have been having diarrhea. Is this normal? I have heard most people get constipated.

ttcgirl110

Asked by ttcgirl110 at 10:29 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I never had that BUT I would feel really sick and not throw up. I think that was sometimes worse then throwing up because I just felt like crap lol. You might have diareah because you ate something that didnt agree with you or have a change in your diet of some kind causing it. If it keeps up longer then a couple days Id call the dr. You dont want to get dehydrated.

Answer by gemgem at 10:32 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I had diarrhea when I was pregnant with my first and now got it with my second and I am only 4 weeks but it seems everything happens a little sooner with the second lol The doctor said it was perfectly normal because everyone is effected differently however this may be gross but they always asked to make sure that it wasn't "mucousy" ...I don't know what it means if it is but if it is you may want to let your doctor know if it gets to be a consistency like discharge...stringy almost
    LOVE2bMOMMY525

Answer by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• btw it goes away after the first trimester at least it did with me so Good luck!
    LOVE2bMOMMY525

Answer by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 10:50 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• its normal and will come and go all 9 months did for me with first daughter and going threw it again with daughter number two hahaha fun fun fun
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 12:43 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• my first trimester i was nauseous a lot and felt like crap but only ever spit up a couple times
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 12:46 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• normal
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:25 PM on Jan. 31, 2009