almost 2 months post pregnancy still hurts to have sex? pls help

<<

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Health

• \it really hurts to have sex, at first it didn't but towards the end today he was rough , and going way to fast, i am now getting stabbing pains "down there" i took ibuprofen for it but am not sure its helping . I also started my first period a few days back that's now over but since then I have been having a pulsing sensation in my vaginal area, its really weird anyone know what this could be? and will it keep hurting to have sex?, sorry didnt enter that right the first time
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• R U BREAT FEEDNG? U WILL B MORE SENSITIVE VAGINALLY IF U R. IT IS NATURES BIRTH CONTROL THAT RARELY IS EFFECTIVE. HE SHOULD B GENTLE WITH U BEING ONLY 2 MONTHS AFTER DELIVERY IF I UNDERSTAND THIS CORRECTLY. HAVE U HAD YOUR PP CHECKUP. IF NOT THATS WHAT U SHOULD DO . TELL THE MD WHAT IS HAPPENING.

emily1234

Answer by emily1234 at 11:32 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I just had a baby 3mo. ago. I was having the same problem! Delivery went fine- no stitches. I recovered really fast..or so I thought. I went in for a check up a few weeks ago and told my OB-GYN the problem you just described. She told me to take a break from sex for awhile. She reminded me that even though I feel fine, I need to allow my body time to heal. We just went two weeks without having sex. It doesn't hurt as bad now. :) Just give yourself time! Also, if the pain doesn't go away then you should talk to your doctor about it...at least mine told me to let her know. Hope this helps! Good luck!
    AHernandez3412

Answer by AHernandez3412 at 9:33 PM on Jan. 31, 2009