should i go?

So my drama this week has been to much i havent been able to deal with it i have an ongoing headache that wont go away and everything else i should be doing i am doing but i cant concentrate and randomly breakdown everytime.. i have lost out of so much sleep the last few days, even though my babys father is now getting what he deserves from his now ex fiancee its still not fair and none of that changes how i feel about the whole situation. I know someday hes going to run back to me and im not sure what im going to do when i get in that situation because i want to do both..

jaelynsmama07

Asked by jaelynsmama07 at 10:50 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Money & Work

• well today i work 8 hours..im a cashier just standing at a register and checking out peoples stuff and asking how they are today and when they ask me how i am i automatically of course say good when im not good at all..i dont want to go today..i know thats the irresponsible thing to do but i work until 10:30 im tired and i just feel so low and confused. I dont know what to do my family is going to go on about how irresponsible for not going to work but i honestly dont care anymore and i dont want to have to try to hold back all my emotions right now..i dont know what to do..i dont want to go to work but my dads going to act like im terrible if i dont and i dont want that either but how can you go to work and deal with all this stuff that just off and on makes you want to just give up on life? its not like i need money right now..and its not like i make much anyways..i just want my happiness back..and i dont want to brought dow
    jaelynsmama07

Answer by jaelynsmama07 at 10:51 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• well i want to go spend time with friends cuz that seems to be the only thing right now that is making me feel better..and they wanted me to bring my daughter on a playdate with them today but i 'cant' cuz of work..but i just want happiness again!!!! and i feel so guilty that im not happy, i have an amazing little girl and i should be happy but im just not...
    jaelynsmama07

• Go to work.

That's what grown-ups do.

I am sorry you don't feel good, sorry you are all over the place, but it doesn't matter.

Go to work.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 11:00 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Sounds like you are going thru alot right now. Have you talked to your Dr. about possibility getting on an anti-depressant. I know times are tough, they will get better. You have to face life with the possibility of it being just you and your daughter. Forget about him, he made his choices.. sorry to say it was not you nor the baby... Thats your red flag. The dude is no good... no pick yourself up and get on with YOUR life. Don't let someone drag you down.. you are a strong woman. Show your daughter how to live life without a man and drama. Go get your dreams girl they are out there!!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:06 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• You need to be responsible and go to work. There are always going to be things in life that bring you down and make you feel sad, but you need to pick up and carry on. Going to work may not be the fun thing to do, but it is the adult thing to do. You have a child now, and need to think of that.
    Sorry that you are going through so much, I am sure that everything will work out.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 11:08 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• yeah but hes always leaving me messages, finding people to contact me, im 5 monthes pregnant with his son.. last time i went to work like this i broke down crying in front of customers and i cant deal with it anymore.. i want to be stronger but sometimes it just feels like nothings worth it i tryed so hard to make things work..ive lost nights of sleep because of it i havent been able to keep anything down so im weak as ever cuz i get upset and then get nautious.. i just want things to get better..im thinking of quitting cuz i cant handle the next 4 months there i always feel bad being there, i look pregnant and fat and cant wear clothes i actually fit there.. and im sick of people asking me when im due and how the father is and i just want things to get better.. i am a fulltime college student 17 credits.. and can barely keep attention there but i havent stopped that im so stressed i dont know what to do..
    jaelynsmama07

Answer by jaelynsmama07 at 11:40 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Have you taken time off before for sick days or whatever? If not, take the day off. Have a relaxing day. And tomorrow starts a new day! Everybody needs a day off once in awhile!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• well.. if you have sick time and you won't get fired take a day just for yourself. Try meditation to getting out with friends. You are going through a lot right now, and sounds like depression. PLEASE talk to someone about it and don't let it eat up your life. I know what it can do to people.. ignore people that are negative like one of the above posts. They don't understand and their are people that wont. You can go to a doctor to be relieved from work due to depression. It's a disability. You can pm me any time you want to talk more about your options.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:18 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I know what you mean, but you are the mother. People do only want they want to do is a child, ( like your baby's father), you aren't one and you CAN"T be one.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 1:35 PM on Jan. 31, 2009